Dedicated Phoenix Attorneys Assist Social Security Disability Applicants
Skilled representation for clients seeking important benefits
When a long-term injury or illness prevents you from working, navigating the Social Security disability process alone adds to the misery. Arizona residents struggling to obtain their rightful compensation have gotten the help they need from the lawyers at Alex & Associates. We have the background and track record to present your case effectively so that you have the best chance at receiving an award promptly. We know how important disability benefits are in difficult times. That’s why we’re dedicated to bringing you the best possible result. We also take special pride in helping our military veterans access the benefits they are entitled to.
Experienced attorneys who provide the personalized service you deserve
Alex & Associates has built a strong reputation for providing exemplary service to our clients in the Phoenix-Scottsdale area. Every client we represent benefits from the firm’s:
- Knowledge and experience — After more than three decades, we understand each step of the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits process and will help tailor your claim to satisfy the examiners’ requirements.
- Record of delivering strong results — We have fought and won just compensation in disability claims for our clients unable to work due to serious injuries or illness.
- Caring, individualized counsel — Our attorneys understand that a loss of income creates serious problems for both clients and their families, which is why we treat each matter as a chance to make a positive change in their lives.
We are committed to fully investigating your situation and pursuing an outcome that relieves your burden.
Established advocates for all types of disability claims
No matter the nature of your injury or your job, Alex & Associates can advise you on the various aspects of obtaining Social Security disability benefits, including:
- Initial SSDI filings — Every day counts when you’re not getting your paycheck, so we guide you in preparing a strong initial filing to maximize your chances for a quick, successful resolution.
- Appeals and hearings — When initial applications are rejected, which is often the case, Alex & Associates immediately prepares a request for reconsideration to emphasize key information that the first reviewer might have missed.
At each stage of your claim, we take the time to explain what the relevant legal standards are, to simplify the complicated process and get you the benefits you need as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Contact a Phoenix Social Security disability law firm for a free initial consultation
If you are unable to work due to an injury or illness, or you are a veteran who needs assistance obtaining the benefits you are entitled to, our experienced attorneys are ready to help. Call Alex & Associates at 480-616-1965 to schedule a free initial consultation.